Monday, April 11, 2011

Carmelo plays D!

Carmelo plays D!

I was shocked to see Carmelo Anthony block Danny Granger's shot with only a few seconds left in the game last night. This came after he made the winning shot with 4 seconds remaining in the game.

So, as I have said before, when Carmelo proves he can play defense, I will change the name of this blog. I always keep my word. Before the first playoff game, we'll be at a new blog address.
Stay tuned for details...

The Knicks are now a winning team at 42-38 and the worst they can do is 42-40. Although they will never be a great defensive team (sigh), they can play good defense, good enough to beat most teams.

Since it looks like they will be playing the Celtics in the first round of the playoffs, I don't hold out much hope, however...the Celtics have been shaky lately, and their attitude and swagger is not as solid as it was with Perkins. Since he left, they haven't been the same team, and it wouldn't surprise me if they faltered...

We'll have a long playoff preview posting next week where I will elaborate...

No comments:

Post a Comment